Galvanized Wire Plant
Prominent & Leading Manufacturer from Jaipur, we offer hot-dip galvanized wire plant.
Hot-Dip Galvanized Wire Plant
Product Price: Rs 10 Lakh / UnitGet Best Price
We are renowned firm developing widely demanded Hot-Dip Galvanized Wire Plants. The wire takes up machine is developed by highly skilled professionals who are backed with strong technical knowledge and have presented the cost-effective machine for wire coiling. Suitable for a hot dip and electro galvanized wires the offered machine is equipped with quality tested zinc tank, zinc furnace, and highly advanced quality flux dryer. Further, our prestigious clients can avail the high performing machine from us with Stainless steel 316 fabricated Flux Tank at the best price in the industry.
|Voltage||240 - 415 V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Power required||5 HP|
- Remarkable coating consistency
- Energy efficient performance
- Structural steel frame
The plant consists of the following:
- Pay Off Stands: Revolving Turn Tables with brake tensioners for wire formers and spools, overhead Coil Opener type Payoff, Pintle Type Pay Off for Spools and Basket Type Pay Off for Coils.
- Open Hearth Furnace or Lead Bath Furnace with electric heating or Natural gas/LDO/FO combustion systems with top cover and recuperator for energy conservation.
- Online Fumeless Pickling System with water curtains to prevent any acid fumes from exiting the pickling system. The wires travel straight with lower tension and react with invigorated acid traveling against the wire, followed by a triple stage water wash system.
- Intermediate wiping system in between chambers to prevent excessive carryover of fluids from one chamber to another.
- Vertical Gland / Seal fewer Pumps for zero downtime as no seal change over and routine maintenance required.
- Stainless steel 316 fabricated Flux Tank with flue gas heating and temperature control system for energy efficiency and coating consistency. An option of Dipping type or straight path type with flux pumping system.
- Flux Dryer before the entry to the galvanizing bath hot plate assembly is provided for quick drying of flux which has to heat through flue gases of the zinc bath furnace as rising energy costs has made conservation a prime criterion in today's plants.
- Zinc Bath furnace consisting of Structural Steel Frame. Which is completely lined using several layers of ceramic refractory. Best quality refractories ensure reliability and durability.
- Zinc Tank made out of low carbon low silicon steel plate with side bent at 90 degrees welded with specialized electrodes and duly ultrasonic tested for any internal cracks. Options for Light/medium and heavy coating available.
- Finally, the wire is coiled on finishing take ups where ASSOMAC offers several options depending on the industry use and coil weight requirements right from 25Kg to 1000 Kgs. Horizontal side undertakes ups, Vertical drop coiler with or without pattern lay and strip take ups in our manufacturing programme.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback